Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hi!

I broke down and bought the iPhone last week.  What can I say, I LOVE IT!  It just has so many cool things!!  Fun things for Mommy and for Quinn!
On Thursday we set out for Virginia to see Grandma and family and decided to stop halfway because some little guy was super-cranky!! We were out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant next to our hotel and while we were waiting for our food I took out the phone to keep Quinn occupied.  He loves one app that Daddy found on his iPad called Doodle Buddy.  So I downloaded it too.  It lets him "draw" on the screen and has stamps that make noise, like a frog that ribbits, and as John found, one that makes a throw-up noise. Fantastic.  Here is one of his creations:
He grew tired of drawing so I turned on the front-facing camera and showed it to him.  He really wanted to be friends with the cute little guy looking back at him I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment