Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Quinn is 6-Months-Old!!

I can not believe how quickly time has passed!! 6 months ago today our lives were changed forever! I can sometimes barely remember what life was like before he came along!! I count my lucky stars that we were blessed with such a happy and healthy little man!!

6 Fun Facts About Quinn

1. He is an early riser - and soo happy in the mornings! The reality of getting up at 6am (sometimes earlier) every day is made so much easier when I see that little smile looking up at me from the crib!

2. He sweats on his nose when he's hot just like his Mommy!! I think it's so funny that he got that from me! Sorry buddy!

3. Gnawing on his fingers is one of his favorite hobbies!

4. His hair is awesome! Each day he rocks a new and even cooler style!
First the mohawk and now the comb-over - can't wait to see what's next!!

5. Quinn LOVES TV, much to Daddy's dismay! He'll crane his head around no matter where he is in the living room to watch it!

6. He is quite the little flirt! Whenever we go anywhere and a woman says "Hi" to him he turns on the smile and the charm! He seems to smile more for blondes...hmm. I think we're going to have a problem ;-)



1 comment:

  1. Happy Six Months, Quinn! You sure are a cutie! What fun our two boys would have together!

    Love,
    Devon

    ReplyDelete