Friday, February 18, 2011

lookin good

WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!
As you may remember, Quinn had his first haircut back in the summer by Great Aunt Annette while we were on vacation.  His hair grows like a weed and he has since had another haircut in November by Aunt Jennifer. 
Well, we thought we could wait until we saw Aunt Jennifer again to get another haircut, but the hair just did not stop growing!  He was starting to look like a little hippie, so something had to be done.
I did some research (what did we do before the internet?!?) and found a children's salon in the area called Doolittle's, http://www.doolittlecharlotte.com/ that had some great recommendations-and a great price tag....geez! I'm in the wrong business!
I must say, I was beyond nervous that he was going to freak out at the whole situation, but I was pleasantly surprised!  As I set him in the fire engine chair he was instantly distracted by the bell.
Man, I need a haircut!


The woman that cut his hair, Erin, was so great.  She gave him a comb and let him "do" his hair before she got started.  He enjoys brushing his hair.  He held onto the comb (and a rice rusk) the whole time!
I normally part it here
Being a good boy!
He was so great through the entire thing.  The only time he got upset was when she took out the clippers.  He was not a fan.  She only used those to make sideburns!  It looked so adorable when she was done and I think he liked the attention.  All the ladies in the salon were telling him how cute he looked ;-)
First salon haircut - done!  Another milestone down!
Adorable!
   

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...he is so cute and adorable!!! Love his little cheeks!
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. Esp last Friday's post about my visit at the OB. Your words really made me feel better and I truly appreciate it. Thank you for being so kind and supportive.

    ReplyDelete