Monday, September 6, 2010

8 months-old...where has time gone?

Can't believe our little man is 8 months old now. I feel like just yesterday I saw his sweet little face for the first time and watched those little fingers wrap around my finger (and my heart!) Quinn is now an expert crawler and motors around the house! He has also become quite good at pulling himself up onto the coffee table, couch, his crib, a suitcase....whatever he can find! He loves to bang on the table and shake his little tush. He enjoys dancing!! He uses the table and the couch to walk from one end to another, and we are quite sure that walking is not far off!!
His 2 little teeth have come in almost completely and we anxiously await the arrival of more!
He is moving right along in swim class and "swam" under water today for a few seconds!!

He loves to say "dada dadadada," all day long. He's said mama twice, and I patiently await him to say it again. Boy did that melt my heart the first time I heard it!
We took the 8 month picture while at the lake and boy, was it fun trying to get the little guy to sit still!! That is NOT something that he likes to do nowadays ;-) Here are some more pictures of our guy, who is growing up way too quickly!





No comments:

Post a Comment